Friday, November 14, 2008

Can't Get You Out of My Head

796108657_8b4e106138.jpgThough loneliness has always been a friend of mine
I am leaving my life in your hands
People say that I am crazy and that I am blind

Risking it all… in a glance

And, how you got me blind is still a mystery

I can't get you out of my head

I do not care what is written in your history
just know you are always here with me

Every little thing that you have said and done
Feels like it is deep within me
It doesn't really matter if you are on the run

It seems like we are meant to be

I have tried to hide it so that no one knows

But I guess it shows, when you look into my eyes

What you did and where you are coming from, I do not care.


As long you really love me. As long as you’re always here with me

No comments: