Friday, November 14, 2008

Is It True That Singapore's Getting Sink???


Recently days, I wanted to move to Singapore. I collected information as much as possible. And, see... I got the report that Singapore is getting sink. Does it because Singapore had taken Sumatra (Indonesia) zone area before?

My friends say that English Education in Singapore is not challenging enough as we study English in Indonesia. (Even though, learning English in Indonesia is not better as we speak everyday with traditional dialect). Singaporean mostly speak in Malay, Chinese, also English. If I move there, I will meet many Indonesian students there. However, Singapore is famous by its Technology Instuitute of Health and Informatic of Nanyang University.

I'm still asking, "Should I Move to Singapore" and leave my college here (in Indonesia) to find a better life? Can Moving abroad take guarantee that my life will get better?

For this, my parents, lectures, and friends say that I should finish my college here (in Indonesia) first. That's just to have AN IMPORTANT THING: 'BacHelor Degree' Certificate. (O, my Gosh..) Yah, it can't be disputable, can it?

Do you have any idea, guys?

No comments: